CTFP serie cooling towers
The CTFP series is indicated for plants of medium or large size, specially designed for the most adverse conditions, that is, complex waters in plants of medium or large size.
• Forced draft. Wide water-air flow.
• The structure is monobloc in FRP, which gives it great longevity.
• Mechanical equipment: Forced draft. direct coupling motor – fan.
• Easy access to the given mechanical components are at ground level.
. Site versatility. Especially suitable to be placed between walls when vacuuming the air from one side.
• Distribution system: FRP channels or PVC or PP pipes.
• Filling: laminar, mixed and splash (PVC or PP). The Torraval splash makes no obstruction. Typical in conventional fillings.
• Pool with sloping bottom and rounded corners that facilitate cleaning and complete emptying.
• Guarantee of constant performance over time
The CTFP series is also available in a special “Container” version, designed and built for easy shipment, to optimize the transport volumes and to reduce the costs.
For all basic models the following special versions are available:
• ATT – high temperature water, with max peaks of 80°C
• N – for water containing low quantities of suspended solids
• N-ATT – for high temperature water (with max peaks of 80°C) containing low quantities of suspended solids
• GS – for water containing large quantities of suspended solids
Accessories and construction variants
The following accessories and/or construction variants are available for all models on request:
• Three-phase heating element with control thermostat
• Minimum level cut-out switch
• Two-speed motor with graduated thermostat, automatic cascade
• Control panel
• Stainless steel metal parts (instead of hot-dip galvanized steel)
• Removable side-walls to allow inspection, easy cleaning and maintenance to the internal components of the cooling tower
the open cooling circuit towes of the CTFP series:
Hero has updated its dissipation system with evaporative cooling towers, managing better energetic efficiency, less acquisition cost, maintenance facility and less environmental impact.
Safely bridge the distance between the main plant building and the cooling equipment. This is one of the priorities of the project along with facilitating, through platforms, the execution of maintenance and cleaning tasks.
Cooling and its control of the furnaces for subsequent heat treatments is fundamental, since the characteristics and quality of the final product will depend on the controlled temperature and time curves.