- Resistance to high and low temperatures
- Multiplicity of heat exchange packs
- Corrosion-free and long-lasting
- High-efficiency motors and fans
- Hybrid and adiabatic solutions, free cooling
- Extensive access to the internal components of the machines
Cooling Technologies for Process Industries: some recent achievements
The closed circuit is the best solution to preserve the quality of the liquid to cool. In fact, the latter circulates in a tube bundle and does not come into direct contact with the cooling water of the cooling tower.
Adiabatic systems use the air cooling action only during autumn and winter. In this way, the outside cold air reaches the circuit's battery, which contains the liquid to cool.