Technical inspections of cooling towers
Technical inspections of cooling towers ensure that the equipment operates with the same efficiency as the first day. It is verified that all the components work correctly taking into account the following aspects:
- Optimal performance
- Conservation estatus of every single item
- Corrosion control of materials
- Cooling tower clean state
- We check the state of conservation and cleanliness of the cooling equipment. The presence of sediment, scale, corrosion substances, sludge, algae … can hinder the operation of the cooling tower.
- Condition and operation of all the components of the cooling unit are also checked. If any damaged component is detected, repair or replacement is proposed.
After the inspection we issue the corresponding report recording:
• State in which each element is located.
• Proposal for repair or replacement of necessary elements
Ask for your refrigeration equipment review,
by filling out the form below or
calling us at +34 944 52 00 00