Cooling in chemical industry faces challenges such a sprocess water acidity, which causes materials degradation. Corrosion is a constant to combat. It causes thinning cooling towers metal parts and forms deposits in pipes, resulting in inefficient operation of the equipment, which leads to shutdowns for corrective maintenance.
- Steel diffusers replacement which were in very bad condition due to rust.
- Fan base substitution due to risk of detachment.
- To definitively solve the problem of metallic corrosion in the cooling tower diffuser, it was designed one in polyester reinforced with fibreglass GRP.
- In the case of the fan base, a new stainless steel one was selected, which is also fixed to the concrete base, giving the system greater robustness without transmitting stresses to the diffuser.
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Elimination of risk of breakdowns and downtime
- Safe cleaning and maintenance
- Easy and accessible maintenance