FOLIVE: first virtual olive oil fair
FOLIVE, the 1st Olive Oil Industry Virtual Fair is held on the 17th of March 2021. This event brings together the leading companies in oil industry.
An opportunity to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technological solutions applied to the olive sector, attend conferences and interact with experts from the olive oil world.
The fair is developed through a virtual platform in which you can register for free at this link.
At the event you will find companies involved in every phases of production process from the extraction to olive oil obtaining and from harvest to final packaging.
Aimed at professionals in the olive sector
- If you are a farmer, oil mill master, technical manager or purchasing manager, you cannot miss the event.
- Interact, chat, or make video calls with experts and professionals from any stand.
- Access digital brochures, technical articles, success stories, videos, conferences … at each stand.
- Check the presentations agenda focused on innovation, productivity, digitization and sustainability of the olive industry.
Conferences and Round Tables
Check the FOLIVE conference agenda with about 20 presentations and five round tables you can attend live or connect to the recorded sessions at another time throughout the fair.
Webinar: How cooling in a sustainable and efficient way in oil sector
17th MARCH 13:00 – 13: 45 hours
Cooling is present in different cases in the world of oil:
- Cooling in olive oil extraction plants
- Oil Refineries
- Olives packaging. Cooling of pasteurizers and autoclaves
It is essential not only to cool efficiently but also in a sustainable way.
We look forward to your visit to the TORRAVAL stand:
- Cooling with acid distillates from oil waste: discover how to reuse the water from this process.
- Cooling tower revamping in an oil refinery: increase your equipment service life and improve efficiency.
- The most efficient fillers in the olive industry: making the right choice.
Associations and Sector Organizations
FOLIVE has the collaboration of ANEO, CTAEX, IFAPA, AEMODA and Casa do Aceite de Portugal and cooperatives.
Sponsored by Junta de Andalucía and organized by Alfa Laval Iberia company with the participation of COI (International Olive Council), Fat Institute and the MAPA General Directorate of Food.