The PME-E series is suggested for medium and large size plants, all models are totally preassembled at our factory.
- Axial motor-fan with direct coupling, low installed power, low noise levels.
- Support structure in hot dip galvanized steel after fabrication.
- Distribution system in PVC, PP or PE equipped with wide non-clogging PP spray nozzles.
- Fill pack with different kinds of air/water channels, suitable for the use with different water types.
- Certified PP drift eliminators (entrainment 0.01%).
- Tank with sloping base entirely made of fibreglass.
- Capacity: from 860 kW to 2.6MW (indicative capacity referring to a machine, thermal gradient 5°C).
The PME-E series is also available in a special “Container” version, designed and built for easy shipment, to optimize the transport volumes and to reduce the costs.
For all basic models the following special versions are available:
• ATT – high temperature water, with max peaks of 80°C
• N – for water containing low quantities of suspended solids
• N-ATT – for high temperature water (with max peaks of 80°C) containing low quantities of suspended solids
• GS – for water containing large quantities of suspended solids
Accessories and construction variants
The following accessories and/or construction variants are available for all models on request:
• Three-phase heating element with control thermostat
• Minimum level cut-out switch
• Two-speed motor with graduated thermostat, automatic cascade
• Control panel
• Stainless steel metal parts (instead of hot-dip galvanized steel)
• Removable side-walls to allow inspection, easy cleaning and maintenance to the internal components of the cooling tower
Know the different references of the open circuit cooling towers PME-E series:
These devices use an environmentally friendly technology, require an investment lower than that required by similar solutions and are totally safe for greeting.