HBR serie coolers
HBR series is able to operate in evaporative (wet) or dry (dry) mode depending on the external temperature or the fluid to be cooled. HBR is a hybrid system designed to reduce water consumption and/or energy consumption.
- Axial motor-fan with direct coupling, low installed power, low noise levels.
- Motors with IP56 protection.
- Tower body made of 22 mm thick fibreglass sandwich panels.
- Support structure in hot dip galvanized steel after fabrication (galvanization process in accordance with UNI EN ISO 1461-99 standard, thickness not inferior to 80 microns).
- Distribution system in PVC equipped with wide non-clogging PP spray nozzles.
- Certified PP drift eliminators (entrainment 0.01%).
- Finned coils made of copper and aluminium.
- Tank with sloping base entirely made of fibreglass.
- Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
- Capacity: from 80 kW to 1.7MW (indicative capacity referring to a machine, thermal gradient 5°C).
• Unique design on the market (European Patent pending) Peculiar geometry and parallel position of the two heat exchangers; one or more reversible ventilators; gravity aluminium overpressure dampers.
• Extremely reduced consumptions.
HBR is designed in order to consume the bare minimum. Within the space of a year it exploits the most appropriate cooling method depending on the different climatic conditions.
• Maximum efficiency of wet function (summer)
The fluid flows inside the smooth tubes heat exchanger and it is cooled by evaporation. The finned tubes’ coils are in stand-by and they are located outside the saturated air flow, sucked by the ventilators.
• Maximum efficiency of dry function (winter)
The fluid flows inside the finned tubes heat exchangers and it is cooled by air. The smooth tube’s coil is in stand-by and it is outside the warm air flow pushed by the ventilators. Only the necessary energy for the air circulation through the finned coils is consumed.
In both cases the air flow is not influenced by the stand-by heat exchanger presence and the pressure drop is reduced.
• Cost-effective control
The system is electronically controlled by a PLC. It can be supplied pre-wired on the unit’s side (in the factory), or it can be provided by the customer.
• Long working life
Naturally corrosion-free materials and resistant over time.
Several solutions to simplify the access to the internal components; easy and total access to the coils.
• Focus on sound emissions
Several technical solutions to reduce the noise levels measured and calculated in accordance with ISO 3744 and EN 13487 standards.