The Alchemist series is suggested as a solution for the retrofit of systems using HFC refrigerants with high GWP and/or to increase the efficiency of CO2 systems.
Adiabatic cooling is based on the sensitive exchange between the fluid flowing inside the finned coils and the air that brushes against the surface. In the summer season, the air is humidified before it hits the coil, so as to lower the temperature and increase the efficiency of the system even in the hottest period. Alchemist combines the adiabatic cooling with the subcooling of the refrigerant fluid, in order to increase the efficiency of the system. It is installed downstream of the condenser and/or gas cooler with the following advantages:
– Savings in electricity compared to systems with only gas coolers.
– Water saving compared to the solution with only adiabatic gas cooler.
– All models are completely preassembled and equipped with an electrical panel (PLC that allows continuous optimization).
– Easy installation even in existing systems (retrofit).
– Each machine is accessible for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
– EC plug fan.
– Finned coil.
– Humidifier pack with high water retention capacity made of flocked PVC (very short wetting cycles).
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT
OUR COMPANY AND TEAM?