Open circuit field-erected cooling towers
The PU series is suggested for large size plants: for this reason, this range of towers is field-erected (components to be assembled on site).
The structure is made up of protruded FRP profiles, minimizing the presence of metal elements. Each single cell is able to cool water flow rates up to 5,500
m3/hr. The design and the types of materials used are optimal for any industrial process. Different types and configurations of heat exchange packs allow treating all types of water, regardless of their aggressiveness. The PU series is the most appropriate option when the flow to be cooled is of considerable magnitude and where the cost of transport (distance and volume of the components to be moved) can have a substantial impact.
– Structure entirely made of protruded FRP profiles: calculated to support static and dynamic loads, seismic factors, wind thrust, snow load, etc.
– External covering system in corrugated panels of flame retardant fibreglass.
– Fibreglass diffusers (FRP).
– Each machine can be equipped with various accesses, for simple inspections and maintenance to: motor-fan group, plenum, water distribution system, droplets separators, heat exchange pack.
– Axial motor-fan with gearbox reducer, low installed power, low noise levels.