Open circuit towers
The CTFP series is indicated for plants of medium or large size, specially designed for the most adverse conditions, that is, complex waters in plants of medium or large size.
• Countercurrent air. Wide water-air flow.
• The structure is monobloc in GRP, which gives it great longevity.
• Mechanical equipment: Forced draft. direct coupling motor – fan.
• Easy access to the given mechanical components are at ground level.
. Site versatility. Especially suitable to be placed between walls when vacuuming the air from one side.
• Distribution system: GRP channels or PVC or PP pipes.
• Filling: laminar, mixed and splash (PVC or PP). The Torraval splash makes no obstruction. Typical in conventional fillings.
• Pool with sloping bottom and rounded corners that facilitate cleaning and complete emptying.
• Guarantee of constant performance over time